Rules & Regulations
Effective 1 August, 2020
We know it’s tempting to skip these Terms of Service, but it’s important to establish what you can expect from us as you use FGK URC services, and what we expect from you.
- For today date booking/cancellation shall only be allowed before 11:00 AM.
- One card will be permitted twice in a month's interval time.
- There is a 30 minute time interval slot for visiting the canteen.
- The sms/mail received on the mobile will be treated as pass to enter the canteen at pre-booked time & interval. This may be shown at the gate of the canteen.
- Senior citizens will be allowed with one attendant to visit the canteen.
- To facilitate bookings for higher group officers, every slot will have 2 reserved slots for Group A officers w.e.f. 20th June 2021. Now there will be a General Quota (GQ) and Reserve Quota (RQ) where all consumers other than Group A will fall under GQ, while in RQ only Group A officers can book their slots.
- The purchasing limit administered by CSD may be regulated from time to time depending on the store availability and other beyond control factors.
- The token booking may be cancelled by the canteen authorities without prior notice.
- The vehicles brought for visiting the canteen must be parked in the parking area as demonstrated.
- The use of trolleys for collecting items is restricted to the canteen compound premises only. It should be parked at the trolley parking area after use.
- FGK has got the right to change/alter/add above rules and regulations at any time.